Lunchtime Supervisor - 8.75hrs per week, Term-time only Scale 1 £11.59 per hour
We wish to appoint a caring and enthusiastic lunchtime supervisor to join our dedicated, committed and hard-working staff.
We are looking for a person who:
- is committed to and responsible for safeguarding all children
- enjoys working as part of a team
- is able to form good relationships with children with children
- has good communication and listening skills
- is creative, flexible and have a sense of humour
- has experience of supporting children in schools (desirable)
- has experience in pastoral support for children
- possesses the ability to maintain good relationships within the school and the wider community
- can show sensitivity in interpersonal relationships and discretion in professional dealings
Old Park is a large primary school with 548 children on roll and a 120 place Nursery.
We can offer you a welcoming, positive and thriving environment, a great team of friendly and supportive staff, and our wonderful children too!
Please see Job Description/Person Specification for further information.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the office on 01952 387250 to make an appointment.
Please complete the application form and email for the attention of Mrs Dawn Sawbridge, School Business Manager: email@example.com.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people, all shortlisted candidates will be subject to online checks. All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We are committed to Safeguarding and follow the Safer Recruitment practices as set out in the Statutory Guidance - Keeping Children Safe in Education. We are also committed to Equality and Diversity. Old Park’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and Safer Recruitment Policy are accessible via the Old Park Primary Website
Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted.
If you have not been contacted by Wednesday 13th December, we thank you for your application but regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest in the post and we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Date: 4pm on 08/12/2023
Interview Date: 18/12/2023